|Home > For issuers
||SEOnet is the LJSE electronic information dissemination system, which listed companies and other subscribers can use to publish regulated and other information. It is expedient and easy to use, and available at the web address http://seonet.ljse.si.|
- all information in one place,
- investors come into contact with regulated information faster,
- flexibility in setting the date/time of publication,
- wide circulation of information in the public,
- price-effective manner of informing the public.
To use the SEOnet web portal for their publications, users must enter into an agreement with the Exchange on the use of the SEOin service. SEOnet enables users to draw up standardized announcements (through entry interfaces), using only standard software and the Internet. These announcements are then forwarded to the Exchange and published on the SEOnet website (which is available free of charge to the entire investment community).
|Periodical posting of announcements|
||8.15 - 22.00||