|Home > For issuers
For several years now, the Ljubljana Stock Exchange has awarded issuers renowned for their quality and fair disclosure with the PORTAL prize. The main goal of Portal has been to identify the company that in the past assessment period demonstrated rolemodel corporate communication strategies and set a guideline for other companies to follow.
The Ljubljana Stock Exchange prizes:
- The Portal prize - the prize honouring exemplary investor relations (IR) and corporate governance (CG) practices.
- Prizes for special achievements (a special prize for Best IR Team or a special prize for making significant headway in IR strategy).
The Golden Portal Prize – the prize for exemplary IR and CG practices during the five years period.
Previous Portal prize winners
All LJSE Prime and Standard Market companies listed during the assessment period
- External members (analysts, investors and reporters covering business topics):
- Sašo Stanovnik, Skupina ALTA,
- Jernej Kozlevčar, Triglav Skladi fund management company
- Blaž Hribar, NLB Skladi fund management company
- Matej Tomažin, KD Skladi fund management company
- Alenka Čok Pangeršič, Modra zavarovalnica
- Karel Lipnik, Finance daily
- Matjaž Polanič, Dnevnik daily
- Damijan Toplak, Vecer daily
- LJSE members (Ljubljana Stock Exchange employees)